Monday, January 2, 2012

Week 1/52 | Resolutions

Our Week 1 theme is Resolutions.  Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of New Year’s resolutions.  I feel like anyone should be able to make whatever life changes they want whenever in the year they wish to do so.  I feel like making New Year’s resolutions sometimes makes us put off changes that should be made now.  I try not to make New Year’s resolutions and instead to have different goals at whatever time is best to work on those goals.  I have several non-New Year’s resolutions that are on my list, and one of them is to take the 3+ years worth of photos that I've actually printed out and put them into these (and other) albums.  And I need to choose photos to print from the last 9 months and then put those into albums.  I've been putting this off for almost 2 years now. 

DSC_0039

Nikon D7000
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens
f/1.8
ss 1/400
ISO 1000
(I should have taken my ISO and ss down.)
edited in LR3 and PSE8

No comments:

Post a Comment